Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for available sessions. If no sessions are listed below please contact our office for information:
Pam Evans, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 709.576.7233 ext. 200
If you wish to purchase training through a purchase order please contact Pam Evans (see contact information above).If you pay online, please note that HST is included
in the cost of the course.
Course Description: Bully-Free Workplaces program is a member-driven program which emphasizes quality assurance.
Course Duration: 1 day (in person)
Bully-Free Workplaces program is a member-driven program which emphasizes quality assurance through:
- Research to understand the causes of bullying and its impacts, as well as strategies for change and best practices.
- Development of Bully -Free Workplaces materials to help identify and eliminate workplace bullying.
- Evaluation ensures the program is meeting the goals of the project charter, the needs of the program participants, and directs us to future strategies and interventions.
- Peer-to-peer facilitation is the starting point in discussion about workplace bullying. Our trained facilitators are ASC employees, and have met the standards of the NSGEU Train-the-Trainer Program.
Our program helps identify environmental factors that increase the potential for workplace bullying through:
- Identifying risks.
- Implementing strategies to remove risks, devising and implementing a Bully-Free Workplaces policy in tandem with a respectful workplace policy.
- Evaluating and reviewing strategies to change behaviour and workplace culture.
- One day interactive workshop: explores issues in greater depth and provides participants the opportunity to work in groups. A variety of adult learning techniques engage participants to help in understanding problems and solutions to workplace bullying.
Select from the sessions below to register.