Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for available sessions. If no sessions are listed below please contact our office for information:
Pam Evans, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 709.576.7233 ext. 200
If you wish to purchase training through a purchase order please contact Pam Evans (see contact information above). If you pay online please note that HST is included
in the cost of the course.
Course Description: To ensure compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations, to meet regulatory standards and to minimize safety risks in the workplace.
Course Duration: 1/2 day (in person)
• Selection, maintenance and care of PPE in the workplace
• The different types of PPE found in the workplace, including:
- Head and neck protection
- Leg and foot protection
- Arm and hand protection
- Eye protection
- Respiratory protection
- Hearing protection
- Fall arrest equipment
• Describe the proper use of PPE
• Learn about the protection provided by specific PPE
• Discuss the CSA standards available for PPE
• Legislative duties for employers and employees in the workplace
Select from the sessions below to register.