Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for available sessions. If no sessions are listed below please contact our office for information:
Pam Evans, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 709.576.7233 ext. 200
If you wish to purchase training through a purchase order please contact Pam Evans (see contact information above). If you pay online, please note that HST is
included in the cost of the course.
Course Description: Designed to give participants a general overview of first aid by teaching you how to think and react in an emergency until medical help arrives. This course is suitable for those who are working as first responders in
Course Duration: 1 Day (in person)
Certification: First Aid and CPR valid for three years
• Scene Management and Primary Assessment
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Adult CPR and Choking Procedures
• Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
• Cardiovascular Emergencies – heart attack, angina, stroke and transient ischemic attack (TIA)
• Musculoskeletal Injuries – breaks, sprains, strains, dislocations and fractures
• Medical Emergencies –respiratory (asthma), anaphylaxis, seizures and diabetes
Select from the sessions below to register.